2012 ford raptor status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sometimes it generates the same day as build but can be upto a week before.

Four by Six

Reaction score
Frustration sets in

Man, I should set my firewall to block FRF. There are so many FRF members who ordered after me that already have their trucks, while my dealer tells me I will not even be scheduled until mid April best case. Ordered first week Dec, and I still don't even exist to Ford. I definitely ordered from the wrong dealer.

CAbimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just left the dealer with my new 2012 screw. Eating lunch and getting front windows tinted before the 5 hour drive home. Hard to eat while smiling

Four by Six

Reaction score
Congratulations! Did you find a local place to tint the windows, or is the dealer doing it? Are you concerned about engine break-in and the 5 hour highway drive back home?

CAbimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had the dealer source it and had the $100 rolled into my payment. Just got hom 288 miles on the clock. already got two compliments on it on the way home

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, I should set my firewall to block FRF. There are so many FRF members who ordered after me that already have their trucks, while my dealer tells me I will not even be scheduled until mid April best case. Ordered first week Dec, and I still don't even exist to Ford. I definitely ordered from the wrong dealer.

I'm having the SAME problem getting my customers Raptors pulled and built.
FORD has NOT Pulled my Oct/Nov/Dec orders, for more than 7 weeks.

I have called, begged, screamed .......................

randy

mntsurf

Reaction score
Dealer replaced my front bumper but looks different

I got in a small accident in my new 2012 Raptor. My insurance covered the repair and the dealer said they used all new ford parts but the painted trim piece above the bumper and below the grill looks different.

On the top of this trim piece there is a seam/lip. I cant remember if was like that before I took it in or if maybe they used an after market trim part. Take a look at the picture and let me know if your bumper has this same seam/lip in it. It almost looks like 2 pieces over lap. I just can't remember if this was how it looked before the repair.

Thank for anyone that can help out.

Mike

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 64

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're definitely not alone. I ordered in Oct and it SHOULD have been built last week. I've been on a cruise and will be calling tomorrow for an update to see if it is in transit!

Status
Not open for further replies.