2012 ford raptor status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm having the SAME problem getting my customers Raptors pulled and built.
FORD has NOT Pulled my Oct/Nov/Dec orders, for more than 7 weeks.

I have called, begged, screamed .......................

randy

I didn't see "threatened" on that list. Just sayin' :ROFLJest:

Four by Six

Reaction score
Everything I had hoped for, just can't stop driving it

Great to hear it's everything you hoped for... I haven't driven a truck in a while, and coming from a long line of Porsches and Bimmers. Also glad to hear you are getting compliments already. I am a bit nervous about the Blue I ordered, though everyone says it looks great in person.

CAbimmer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im in Frisco, you are welcome to come see it as well as my collection of Porsche and BMWs. Biggest surprose is the handling and driveability of the truck. Love it

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I got in a small accident in my new 2012 Raptor. My insurance covered the repair and the dealer said they used all new ford parts but the painted trim piece above the bumper and below the grill looks different.

On the top of this trim piece there is a seam/lip. I cant remember if was like that before I took it in or if maybe they used an after market trim part. Take a look at the picture and let me know if your bumper has this same seam/lip in it. It almost looks like 2 pieces over lap. I just can't remember if this was how it looked before the repair.

Thank for anyone that can help out.

Mike

This lip is on mine as well. Normal.

crzyrobb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just checked on the one that I ordered back in SEP and it has not been built yet. My dealer told me it looks like May or June. I am soooo happy I didn't wait and bought one of another lot. Didn't get the outside color (Blue, Silver instead) that I ordered or the blue interior but everything else was the same. I sucks that Ford still has such a huge back log. The good news is I went in to order a grey one but changed my mind to blue when I found out I could get blue interior. I have had it a month now and glad I am not still waiting. Good Luck to everyone that is still waiting. If you are in North Virginia I can let you know where the dealer is to get the blue one that I ordered.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

panzermechanic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So seeing as how I still can't bring up my window sticker with my VIN I'm guessing my truck wasn't built the week of March 12 like I was told. Wonder when it's going to happen ...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my update today... It is complete and now just in their yard awaiting transport. Crappy thing is the eta got bumped back yet again. Now they say the first week of April!

wac45

Reaction score
Well my ordering process continues to be very sloooooooow. I ordered on 09/02/11. On 02/22/12 I got a production week of 03/05/12 and the truck was actually built on 03/08/12. As of today 03/20/12 SVT tells me it still has not been released for transport scheduling yet. They can't or won't provide me with any further info. My dealer is checking to see if they can get any more info about why it hasn't been released yet.

I know the wait will be worth it but it's been almost two weeks since it was built and still not released for shipping yet. wow I think most of the people I have seen on here that ordered way back in Sept have gotten theirs by now, I must be one of the last for sure.

HIGHDESERT

Reaction score
I think a lot of it must depend ont he dealer. I ordered feb 1st, it was buit on march 14th, and i called SVT yesterday and they said it was alredy on its way with an eta of march 30th. that would put it just over 8 weeks. The dealer is the only reason i can think of why time varys so much.

2010 RAPTOR SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well my ordering process continues to be very sloooooooow. I ordered on 09/02/11. On 02/22/12 I got a production week of 03/05/12 and the truck was actually built on 03/08/12. As of today 03/20/12 SVT tells me it still has not been released for transport scheduling yet. They can't or won't provide me with any further info. My dealer is checking to see if they can get any more info about why it hasn't been released yet.

I know the wait will be worth it but it's been almost two weeks since it was built and still not released for shipping yet. wow I think most of the people I have seen on here that ordered way back in Sept have gotten theirs by now, I must be one of the last for sure.

There's a national stop ship on F150 seems to be a select few, mine is one of them. Mine has been built since 2/16/12 and sitting on the ramp. Doesn't sound good for yours sad to say when they are released from plant it will say awaiting shipment on vehicle visibility. Not much info available other than they was suppose to be released last Friday and as of 3/19/12 they have not. They will not say what, when, or why....... Mine was built 100% clean during assembly, just seems they found an issue with others and decided to hold mine!
Good luck! It's frustrating

Status
Not open for further replies.