2011 supercrew, is this a good price? Please help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes $44 is pretty high for the year and mileage. I agree with everyone else about looking at the trucks on here. Most of the people on this forum love their trucks and take care of them and mod them the right way so you know what you're getting and can't go wrong. I would definitely consider Chris from Freedom's truck. It's a nice truck that was done right at a reasonable price. Plus it will help make his wife happy and us Raptor guys need to stick together. Lol.

OP
OP
F

fur_pig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your guys advice! I told the dealer I am not interested unless the price comes down but they are staying firm so on to the next one. Chris, your truck looks nice but I want a stock truck, no mods. I'll keep my eye out in the classifieds.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Thanks for your guys advice! I told the dealer I am not interested unless the price comes down but they are staying firm so on to the next one. Chris, your truck looks nice but I want a stock truck, no mods. I'll keep my eye out in the classifieds.

You say that now... and then you have no idea how you've spent almost $20K on shit.

O2ShootTheJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know location is a factor, but I paid $46k for my 2013 Roush Raptor. So I personally wouldn't pay $44k for a 2011. Hope that helps.

find me one of those deals!

but i'm with everyone else, there are better deals out there. I missed a 2014 screw w/ 9k miles for $45k last week.

MNWILKO

Reaction score
I don't think its a bad deal either. I may be biased because im in Cali and the resale of these trucks is crazy. But I was in a similar position to you and over paid for mine because I had the raptor bug. Granted im happy with mine. I could have gotten a better deal if I had waited.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just to give you an idea, my local dealer has a 2012 SCREW with 59,000 miles on it for 44,500. I offered them 38 grand for it which they turned down. It has been there for 30 days, and they keep saying someone will buy it. Well I bought one from Illinois with 61 thousand miles and a SCAB which I like better anyway. Mine is in better shape than theirs and I had a big grin on my face driving by the dealership and seeing theirs still sitting on the lot. The morons even took it and drove the drivers side front onto a high rise lift like it was rock crawling. Yeah, I am sure the other people you tried to rip off with it did not want it so now you have to do tricks to show it off.

I so much more happier with my Raptor than I would have ever been had I bought that red SCREW.