2011 production details as provided by Ford Performance Group .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FWIW - I have asked a few guys at Ford to call the plant for me, and I talked to a few others. I was told that US BP bought 1000+ SCabs, and that the Crew technically fell as a mid year change for 2011 (I am sure Randy can check that). They all seem to agree with the numbers. Hopefully my guys will get back to me with some info straight from the plant.

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got a call back from my guys at Ford. Plant and SVT confirms numbers on the sheet is correct. Screw was a mid model year change for 2011, so the majority of Raptors built in 2011 MY were Scabs.

Having said that, it still seems strange. The last few days I have been trying to count in my head the number of Raptors that are around me, I think I would get to about 5 Screw to 8 Scab. There is on 2012 in my count and I can't verify all the Scabs are 2011s or 2010s (my memory is not the best).

CNAIMO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you decode this. i have a blue screw. Lux, Sony, Sunroof do i look under the diff options and find the lowest number for my specific option? and that's the lowest amount of Raptors made with that option?

thanx

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FWIW - I have asked a few guys at Ford to call the plant for me, and I talked to a few others. I was told that US BP bought 1000+ SCabs, and that the Crew technically fell as a mid year change for 2011 (I am sure Randy can check that). They all seem to agree with the numbers. Hopefully my guys will get back to me with some info straight from the plant.

Mid-year for 2011 Crew cabs ??? I don't think so. :shocked:

I had 7 4-Door Crew cabs pulled/built during the first week of 2011 Raptor builds. Nov 3rd 2010 was first day 2011 Raptors were built.

randy

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I agree Randy, but I have had 4 separate, unrelated people all tell me that it was considered a Mid year change.... A Mystery not to be solved....

debate

Full Access Member
Reaction score