2014 Ruby Red - 801A - SCREW - Special Edition - RPG Stage 4+ suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bowdaddy215

Reaction score
I really don't want to do this but due to the industry I work in (+3kids) I have to sell my first Raptor but it won't be my last.
This truck has been a pleasure to own and drive around so I hope to get it in the hands of someone who will enjoy it as much as I have!
The compliments don't discriminate and come from almost every background which is pretty cool - I live in Raleigh, NC so there are not many modified Raptors.

The mileage is sitting at 133k, but please don't let that scare you because this truck has really been taken care of. I used to own a car detail business so I take great pride in keeping my vehicles tight, clean, and just a little bit different than the rest of the knuckleheads out there. It's super clean underneath and has never done any rough offroading. You would think it has less than 50k miles after inspecting it from top to bottom. It comes with a transferable CarShield warranty that covers high-end electronics and the drive train ($140/month).

I can only post 5 pictures so please DM me for more pics or for a chat.

$50,500

Build Sheet:
- RPG Stage 4+ suspension (RPG tuned Fox 3.0 rear bypass shocks and 3.0 front coil-overs, Deaver +3 leaf springs, Fox 2.5 air bumps)
- RPG upper control arms
- Rigid 40 inch curved light bar
- Rogue renegade bumper and skid plate
- Corsa performance 3.0 cat-back exhaust with chrome tips
- Custom SCT tune by Fastlane Motor Sports - 3 settings (93 oct, 87 oct, tow)
- Pedal Commander
- AFE rear diff cover
- 13in JL Audio Stealth Box and JL Audio amplifier
- MR305 Method wheels 17x8.5
- Maxxis Razr A/T 35x12.50: brand new less than 100 miles
- Truxedo Lo Pro bed cover
- Drilled and slotted rotors
- Replaced plugs with OEM plugs
- Pinstripe Ford outline on grill
- 8K LED headlights
- Sequential turn signals on front and back of rearview mirrors
- Rebuilt rear-end by Super Trucks
- New backup camera
- Transferable CarShield warranty – Covers high-end electronics and drive train – 140/month
- Copy of original window sticker - from www.withclutch.com/stickers
- Ford SVT Certificate of Authenticity - Includes production date, production number, production location, and a production breakdown chart for the model year - pretty cool thing they do over at www.fordshowparts.com for $55 so I definitely recommend it.

raptor 5.jpgrap13.jpgraptor profile pic.jpgrap10.jpgrap8.jpg

Last edited:

Rep732

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Idk how to respond with an emoji. The truck is beautiful but thats sad to see you have to let it go. Good luck with the path you choose :bawl: