1.5” Leveling kit with 35” Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seriously....unless you guys are using a laser measuring device.....I don't know how you can discern a .25" difference on a 19-foot long vehicle. Must have way better eyes than me.
I think youd be shocked at how much of a visual change 1/4th inch is. Mine might be a smig over 1/4th inch too. When my tank is empty, it looks 1/4th higher in rear. Which to me, looks nicer. But when its full, I see some carolina squat. I dont like that. Id rather be dead level with a full tank and higher in rear with empty tank. Vs being level with empty tank and squatted with a full tank.

JD05

Reaction score
I did the 1 inch Eibach springs. I have factory 35's with a 0 offset wheel. It definitely calmed the nose dive down some and a slightly stiffer feel. I run 30 psi in my tires.

20231021_191410.jpg20231016_182844.jpg

DTSperanza

Reaction score
1” eibachs up front. Stock rear with RPG lower links. 17x9 +0 offset wheels in factory k02. No rubbing even at full send
This is the setup I'm after after a ton of back and forth. I want to keep 35s, get a bit more height in the front and was eyes +0 OS for that stance I'm after. Any side shots down you side of yours?