1.5” Leveling kit with 35” Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ox3721

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can someone please explain the purpose of leveling? The truck in the above post is a badass Raptor but looks like it’s squatting, not level. Looks like it has 500 lbs in the bed…

MKSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ extra front ground clearance and people like the level look. However it looks like the 1.5 collars are making these little bit higher in the front. Looks like you need to do an adjustable or come out with a 1 inch collar to make these gen 3’s level. I know every truck measures different it seems a lot more of these nose high then actual level though.

kev4dez

Reaction score
Ox and MKSVT the picture is deceptive. I was on a trip in that picture and the bed was full of gear. The truck actually sits 1/4" lower in the front than the rear. Measured in my driveway.
I will admit for me the motivation was visual. I have always liked for my trucks to sit level. I agree it does sit lower in the rear when loaded but that is only a small amount of the time. Also I am switching to 37" tires soon so I wanted the clearance for those.
Kevin

OP
OP
ryanc423

ryanc423

Reaction score
I say this as I literally just got my 1.5" RPG kit in the mail today...... Are we sure 1.5" is level? I love everyone's trucks and think they look great, but I feel they are sitting .5" higher in the front? Does anyone else think 1" might be the right height? Or is it just my eyes or the ground the phots are taken on?

SouthernRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m thinking the same thing. My collars are in the garage with the rest of the goodies…awaiting the truck. I almost think I should have went with the adjustable to get the 1”.

Or like you say, it could be the ground. I dunno.

Has anyone installed the 1” adjustable collar? If so…post some pics!

ChaseH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I say this as I literally just got my 1.5" RPG kit in the mail today...... Are we sure 1.5" is level? I love everyone's trucks and think they look great, but I feel they are sitting .5" higher in the front? Does anyone else think 1" might be the right height? Or is it just my eyes or the ground the phots are taken on?

No, it sat a tad high for a few weeks but it sits perfect now. 1.5" RPG collars.