1/24 Squad (lol)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
FP today just told me today that my (previously scheduled 1/21 build day) shows in ‘in production’ as of 1/12 with a delivery date of TBD.

It has never shown up on the tracker. How do I get a window sticker or track the delivery without bugging FP next week?

Ordered 10/14: 35, ABlack, 801a, bedliner, moonroof/tailgate

MGSER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FP today just told me today that my (previously scheduled 1/21 build day) shows in ‘in production’ as of 1/12 with a delivery date of TBD.

It has never shown up on the tracker. How do I get a window sticker or track the delivery without bugging FP next week?

Could you pull your window sticker from Mach E forum?

jcolucci

Reaction score

Awesome news! My dealer had to pull the window sticker for me but it was super quick. FP also told me my delivery date was TBD but the dealer had an estimate in their system.

xxxspace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup! See attached window sticker. Although, I have no idea what any of it means. Still cool.

What’s Ramp R? It’s on the top of the sticker.
Seems MSRP increased 800, when did you order? I thought the order went in October should be still MSRP 64350?

Sigh

jcolucci

Reaction score
Seems MSRP increased 800, when did you order? I thought the order went in October should be still MSRP 64350?

Sigh
That’s a really good point. My window sticker shows the MSRP at $65,375 but my signed order sheet shows MSRP of $64,495. October order for me