1/24 Squad (lol)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spooky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My build date pushed one day to the right. I'm now looking a 28 January build day. I've heard that a Friday build day is the worst for quality........

jcolucci

Reaction score
I just found out that my original 1/24 build date actually went into production on 1/10 and is expected at the dealer in early/mid-Feb. This was the first time I called to check on the timing (assuming it would only be bad news) since the dealer told me my scheduled date in November. Hopefully some others get some good news on their timing!

Ordered 10/19 - 2022, AMB, 801A, bedliner, moonroof/tailgate, propower, beadlocks, and removed start/stop

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just found out that my original 1/24 build date actually went into production on 1/10 and is expected at the dealer in early/mid-Feb. This was the first time I called to check on the timing (assuming it would only be bad news) since the dealer told me my scheduled date in November. Hopefully some others get some good news on their timing!

Ordered 10/19 - 2022, AMB, 801A, bedliner, moonroof/tailgate, propower, beadlocks, and removed start/stop
Does the Ford tracker work for you?

FloridaRaptor4me

Full Access Member
Reaction score

This is my exact order also except I kept the start/stop. Ordered same date also. I will talk to FP today.

jcolucci

Reaction score
Does the Ford tracker work for you?
It doesn’t. I called FP on Monday and they told me it was slated to start production that day. I hadn’t gotten the VIN of any of the details from the dealer so I called and they told me the tracker wouldn’t work because of how they ordered it. He gave me the expected delivery dates

MGSER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just talked to FP and the Jan 25 build date still stands, only 10 more days to go, shall see!!!