Fox, kings, or icon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Michaelkgorski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the fox, because the stock fox shox operate perfectly so I already trust them.
I like kings Cuz they're a big name in off road industry
I have no idea about icons and being more expensive, might mean they're better, but I would rather pay for a more well known brand.
Opinions ? Experiences?
Thank u!

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
ick, don't read that thread, what starts out as something awesome crashes and burns in a horrible poo flinging match. Don't listen to opinions on here either. Call the Vendors and talk to them about their shocks. Go with who you feel comfortable with and who meets your needs. Hell you're in SoCal right, you can even go visit the Vendors. Good luck!

OP
OP
M

Michaelkgorski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ick, don't read that thread, what starts out as something awesome crashes and burns in a horrible poo flinging match. Don't listen to opinions on here either. Call the Vendors and talk to them about their shocks. Go with who you feel comfortable with and who meets your needs. Hell you're in SoCal right, you can even go visit the Vendors. Good luck!

I didnt even attempt to navigate that Storm. Haha ya I've seen fox shox warehouse before. Thanks for the input