Wsi diy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Allied Offroad

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry, my fault guys, dropped the ball on getting those pics to you. This will hold two 5 gallon square jugs, and ammo cans or whatever you want. I would be closer to $425 on this one, there is an additional bender set up, plus the extra pieces for the tire carrier. I think I am going to change the rake of the tire on the one in the pic. This set up will be on display at TRR

Attachments

• IMAG0791.jpg
    IMAG0791.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 71
  • IMAG0792.jpg
    IMAG0792.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 68
  • IMAG0788.jpg
    IMAG0788.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 102

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Jimmy,

What about just a hoop that follows the line of the top rear window starting at the bed rails. I want the tube to be below the 3rd brake like at the top. What size tube would you recommend? I am thinking 1.5" or 1.75" You can just PM back or whatever.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Jimmy could ur diy bed cage be modified to be welded to the frame? After that i could make mounts for the rear shocks

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
Cant wait for that. Its either i start building mine this week or buy this diy. But probably leaning towards my fab guy. Ordering 4.0s very soon. An 2 sets of spares .... Bank account zipppp gone lo

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Jimmy,

What about just a hoop that follows the line of the top rear window starting at the bed rails. I want the tube to be below the 3rd brake like at the top. What size tube would you recommend? I am thinking 1.5" or 1.75" You can just PM back or whatever.

And what would such a low profile tube be used for??

Yukon Joe
Buffalo Run Support Raptor
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=364119

OP
OP
Allied Offroad

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pm'ed ya Carl

Alex, sure, why not. But there are several areas I would gusset , or potentially reconfigure, if thats the route you were going. Oh and I would avoid welding to the frame.

sicsvt

Reaction score
Will you be offering the light bar set up that mounts on the bed rails as a DIY also? If so how much will that go for?