Would you abandon ship?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Macdaddy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ll bet the road below was plowed and salted (as we see cars driving it at normal speeds) and he probably slid down and caught traction at the road, hopefully he had the wherewithal to flash his lights and horn to oncoming traffic that he was entering. I’m sure it worked out fine.

Frogger22

“Not all who wander are lost” Tolkien
Reaction score
They grow up in a harsh climate, and over the years grow accustomed to it to the exclusion of understanding that there are human friendly climates to choose from in the USA. I’ve been on conference calls with gents who have had to go clean snow off their roof. Their HOUSE roof. Apparently 15 foot drifts can leave enough snow on your roof to collapse it. This guy’s neighbor suffered such a collapse.

I’m not trying to hear that.
It’s why mountain roofs are so pointed and sharp angled. Snow buildup will crush a building.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Someone needs to let their foot off the brakes and use the limited grip to turn.