Wire colors for power door locks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The wires in the Driver's side door at the Selenoid(actuator) have been coded and tested. The Raptors require a relay setup, Pop & Lock is sending it to me for testing.
I Will update after testing.

Automatic Tailgate lock - Page 2 - FORD RAPTOR FORUM - F-150 SVT Raptor Forum - Ford Raptor Discussion Forums

Any chance you can copy and paste that here?

What's this about a relay setup?

And WHERE are the wires to connect to in the SuperCab?

For some reason when I click on your link I get this message:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

vBulletin Message

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.
Date the ban will be lifted: Never

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dan, I think you need to clear you browser you are logging in with your screen name.
From what I have seen they are the same in all Raptors, the Front door locks at least.

Tank, I have a Pace Edwards Electric Remote Bedlocker tied into Ford Gold Alarm System Just wanted to automate the tailgate. Now I can store stuff in the bed with out thinking about someone stealing something out of the back or the tailgate itself. I have forgotten many times to turn the key to lock on the tailgate but now I do not have to think about it.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dan, I think you need to clear you browser you are logging in with your screen name.
From what I have seen they are the same in all Raptors, the Front door locks at least.

Tank, I have a Pace Edwards Electric Remote Bedlocker tied into Ford Gold Alarm System Just wanted to automate the tailgate. Now I can store stuff in the bed with out thinking about someone stealing something out of the back or the tailgate itself. I have forgotten many times to turn the key to lock on the tailgate but now I do not have to think about it.

Oh no, you fell for the trap that Tank sets whenever someone posts about automating the tailgate to lock/unlock with the doors. :D

And, for the life of me, I don't understand why you post in this thread without sharing the information that'll enable a tailgate lock/unlock to work.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea, sometimes you have the beat them with a stick till they understand.

I spent countless hours trying to resolve this issue and posting all information on my thread, I am not posting to every forum out there about F-150.
So please just use the link, Thanks

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea, sometimes you have the beat them with a stick till they understand.

I spent countless hours trying to resolve this issue and posting all information on my thread, I am not posting to every forum out there about F-150.
So please just use the link, Thanks
No worries. Makes sense since if you ever have to edit it, all you need to do is make one edit rather than remember everywhere else you've posted it.

Would you mind if (when you think you're done) I created a KB article out of your post and info? I'd be happy to give you full credit, of course.

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I keep a shovel in my bed and don't worry about it at all. I think my tailgate has been locked once just to make sure it actually worked.
Oh no, you fell for the trap that Tank sets whenever someone posts about automating the tailgate to lock/unlock with the doors. :D
I have no clue what you're talking about. lololol