Wicked Performance Bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just got the Wicked Performance bumpers this week. These things are incredible! They are very clean and streamline with the truck. Meticulous craftsmanship and pride went into these and really sets the tone to the truck. Being in the automotive industry my whole life, I have yet to install something aftermarket that fits right up with no modifications. Well, I just did. I pulled my original bumpers off, got my new ones, held them up, and bolted them down. Everything lined up perfectly. No shims, no grinding and no cutting. The only thing I had to cut was the thin plate on the hitch assembly. Easy.

RAP3.jpg

RAP4.jpg

RAP5.jpg

RAP7.jpg

RAP9.jpg

WickedPerformanceShop

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kirk,
Thanks for giving Wicked the opportunity to make you some kick ass bumpers. Cant wait to see it at SEMA. So everyone knows KIRK was very important in the new rear bumper design. I think I should make it the Raptor Addict addition.

Thanks,
Tim

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks again Tim. I'm getting many compliments on the bumpers and the design is exactly what I was looking for. Plus, it had to cross my mind, after feeling the strength on these puppies, that the one who rear ends me one day is screwed!

Had my first Taxifornia issue this morning though. I had a run-in with the Marina Del Rey Sheriff and the idiot had the nerve to ask me, "is there a reason why you don't have a front license plate?" You ********! Just take a look at this thing. Why the hell would I put a plate on the front?! What a stupid question. At least ask me if I could just put a plate on the front. Anyway, gotta thank you again for placing the upper two center bolts on the skid plate at perfect distance to put a plate on. I HATE living in California, let alone Los Angeles.

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
Everything looks great but you might want to get to know your locals if you want to keep the rear plate so hidden...

OP
OP
RaptorAddict.com

RaptorAddict.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Everything looks great but you might want to get to know your locals if you want to keep the rear plate so hidden...

Yeah no kidding. The sheriff asked me about that too, but he let me off after I told him i have a body shop and was still in the process of making it legal. I marked two dots on the rear upper tube for this reason. As if I'm gonna drill holes for the plate on the outside but still figuring. Threw him off a bit.

GRT4DRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks Sweet! Is that CC 2 in the background? I'd like to talk to ya about the frame situation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DehydratedSurfer

Latest posts