Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rcbRAPTOR

Reaction score
I got my VIN on July 1st and my build date isn't until mid August so I'm not sure what you mean by 7 days in advance.

Your right, my bad. I meant the Window Sticker. When I got my VIN they were able to tell me my build week, and 7 days prior the Window Sticker was available.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

BKA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The consensus was always, if you got a VIN and build week/day... that you were guaranteed a truck. Prior to that... no guarantee. Maybe he means if you don't get your VIN by the end of July... no truck. Who knows. Cause no one has come forward with any real info on when the trucks will stop being produced.

Back in February when I was ordering people were saying we may not get our trucks... now look... it's July and people are still getting trucks.

I would agree, if you have a VIN, IMO you have a truck.

And its true that there have been posting as far back as February that "balance out" is coming any day. I don't think anyone knows when the cutoff and plant shutdown is, at least not anyone who is going to say. Take a look at the Donlen website (Hertz Fleet Ordering). According to their schedule, (read the footnotes to the order date chart), production of 2015 F-150 starts on 10/20/14 (subject to change). If that's the case and it going to take 11 weeks to retool for the aluminum bodies, that math puts the shutdown at around 8/4/14. But again, who really knows?

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you want to find out when the last build date is, ask a plant employe when summer shutdown holidays is scheduled.

CarRamrod

Reaction score
Ordered 5/7, Built 6/2, received 7/10 after a 2 week shipping delay. Originally projected to get to the dealer on 6/27 but got held on a train for a week and a half.

Black Screw.

Last edited:

rcbRAPTOR

Reaction score
Ordered 5/7, Built 6/2, received 7/10 after a 2 week shipping delay. Originally projected to get to the dealer on 6/27 but got held on a train for a week and a half.

Black Screw.

What state was your truck delivered to.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD