Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rcbRAPTOR

Reaction score
Whew. My dealer said a build date of 8/18 so I guess I'll make it lol.

I don't think you will know the day until 7 days in advance. Since 8/18 is a Monday, that is probably your build week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

---------- Post added at 04:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 AM ----------

Listed where? By Who? Do you work at Ford? Not trying to be an ass, just trying to determine fact from fiction and rumor. Can't tell you how many times I saw "balance out is coming" when I was waiting and it wasn't even close. Misinformation can really stress out those waiting and hoping to get their order pulled. This doesn't impact me. My truck is built, at the local rail yard waiting transport to my dealer. Just thinking others.......

There are different sites that have data, this one shows the down times:

http://www.arifleet.com/publications/lead_times_delays/#item1054

I have found these, and others that show order bank / production starts, to be accurate.

rcbRAPTOR

Reaction score
Some place in ny?

---------- Post added at 05:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 AM ----------

Yes have both but dont have info how to track myself.

From another post, worked when I tracked my last vehicle:

CSX
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.

BKA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think you will know the day until 7 days in advance. Since 8/18 is a Monday, that is probably your build week.

---------- Post added at 04:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 AM ----------

There are different sites that have data, this one shows the down times:

Fleet Vehicles | Times Delays, Downtime & Production Delays

I have found these, and others that show order bank / production starts, to be accurate.

Well, this website does seem to indicate a late August DTP shutdown. I know Ford can crank out a lot of trucks in a day so hopefully everyone gets there order pulled and truck built......

rcbRAPTOR

Reaction score
The last quote I saw was 7 per hour. They have a small maintenance window daily so probably building 150+ per day.

BKA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
She's Here!

Sales Rep Just texted me the attached photo, man, I'm so excited I think I just peed myself! (could be the old age thing too).

Attachments

• 20140715_075532.jpg
    20140715_075532.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 98

kboss87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sales Rep Just texted me the attached photo, man, I'm so excited I think I just peed myself! (could be the old age thing too).

Looks like you can update your signature! Congrats!

zsommer79

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The last quote I saw was 7 per hour. They have a small maintenance window daily so probably building 150+ per day.

That seems pretty optimistic, that would be 4500+ in a month.

Also I would imagine parts would figure into the equation at some point, i.e. if you have a contract where you order 1000 of x at a time and you only have time to build 200 trucks I assume that would end production as well.