who are you using for new Raptor transport / trucking form the dealer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

saym14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking at buying out of state and having it shipped to AZ. can you all recommend any one or warn against anyone?

Dgt1031

Reaction score
I use Mcnutt. You can get a quote online. Shipped my hellcat and raptor. No issues

bobn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No raptor but a new platinum explorer - used united routes, was enclosed and provided great customer service. From what I remember once booked they guarantee pick up within 3 days, then deliver within maybe 5-7 from pick up time?

Raptor10X

Reaction score
I shipped to AZ from Missouri. Will have to look at who I used. Most online sites broker the deal. I would ask the Dealer who they use and have them involved.

Dealer I purchased from moved too slow. Could have saved myself $500 if I was patient and used their source.

FYI it will fit on a normal carrier. Don’t believe them if they say it is too wide. Verify.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking at buying out of state and having it shipped to AZ. can you all recommend any one or warn against anyone?

I spent over a month to find a trusted shipper and not one of the Gypsies you will find all over the internet...and watch out..once you do a search your going to get EVERY CLEARING HOUSE BROKER from NJ to CA. pestering you and dropping prices...its a total JOKE.And the horror stories are even worst,guys who hold your vehicle once at your location for an "added" fee before they will release....Never knew what a freaking jungle it is till I bought my Raptor....
SO....
Hands down....I'd use these guys....its a small family owned company,and when you call,you actually get a real person like the owner...instead of a Boiler Room full of out of work Car Salesmen..LOL
I had mine shipped from CO. to WA. had been quoted prices of up to $1700 and these guys did it for $900...ALSO...you do NOT need a special trailer due to width of Raptor..or an enclosed trailer.....(only if you want)...these are 2 of the BS stories the others will give you....
They were also great in the fact they didnt keep you hanging and wondering...I was called the day it was picked up,day before it arrived,and several times on day of arrival...so good that I pulled into the truck stop about 5 minutes after he arrived....it was a perfect deal all the way around.
Good Luck..

Coast to Coast Auto Transport
2440 N Locust Grove RD
Kuna, ID 83634
208-922-9297
Hunter or Kendra

Sgt Beavis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could just buy plane ticket and drive it home. That's what I did from ND to CA

Exactly, can be a helluva lot of fun. But, in the OP's defense, he may simply not have the time. I was looking into buying my Jeep from a dealer in Idaho and driving it back to Colorado. But figuring in airfare, the cost of my time, an extra 800miles on the Jeep, etc., etc. I just wasn't worth it. I ended up buying one at a nearby dealer for a ~$800 more than I would have gotten in Idaho.

onthebrake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking about doing the same thing. I can buy a Raptor in Maine for 6k under sticker, and here in So Cal, they want 10k over sticker. Although Maine is too far to drive it home, so I'm back and forth on the enclosed trailer due to the haul and all the weathers it will go through. Especially sand storms would really suck getting the truck sandlasted.