Whipple's 6.2L 650hp Raptor system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
sorry I forgot to add the member name to that. jutrast

and if you two guys are asking about the Ford dealers and Mustangs,
I went to serval Mustang forums to see what they are doing when it comes to Super Charging, they have been at it a long time.
Be it Whipple, Kenny Bell, Selene, Procharger, ect.

Last edited:

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
sorry I forgot to add the member name to that. jutrast

and if you two guys are asking about the Ford dealers and Mustangs,
I went to serval Mustang forums to see what they are doing when it comes to Super Charging, they have been at a long time.
Be it Whipple, Kenny Bell, Selene, Procharger, ect.

but i'm not sure why your talking about mustangs and ford dealers? can you explain a little better on what your saying?

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am trying to help pepole on finding an installer so you can use the Whipple warranty and keep or compromize any warranties you have with Ford on your $50,000 truck.
I have the 8 year 125,000 mile warranty and do not want any problems, I keep my trucks for a long time.

I think I found the best solution for me, just wanted the share.

Last edited:

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am trying to help pepole on finding an installer so you can use the Whipple warranty and keep any warranties you have with Ford.

I think I found the best solution, just wanted the share.

Oh..i didn't know they had a list of their installers on their website?

i still don't see where the mustang part comes in...lol i can be a little slow sometimes..:crazy:

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am trying to help pepole on finding an installer so you can use the Whipple warranty and keep any warranties you have with Ford.

I think I found the best solution, just wanted the share.

Your posts don't make a lot of sense.

If anyone is interested in an install of a Whipple supercharger they should ask Whipple. They know exactly who in a specific area is an authorized installer.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great to see a s/c kit available. I may slap a blower on mine one day after the warranty is up. I love the blue option, but not digging the design of the case, I just prefer the traditional style looking blower.

awesome thank you much i appreciate it very much thats good news for us ny nj guys lol

lol not if you've known or dealt with JDM before :Grenade:

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Your posts don't make a lot of sense.

If anyone is interested in an install of a Whipple supercharger they should ask Whipple. They know exactly who in a specific area is an authorized installer.

I'll let whipple answer that. In my case Whipple suggested calling a dealer since there isn't any Whipple authorized installer here in NYC.
Like I said just trying to help. And I hope that makes sense now.

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

Oh..i didn't know they had a list of their installers on their website?

i still don't see where the mustang part comes in...lol i can be a little slow sometimes..:crazy:

There isn't any list that is why I posted my suggestion

Ford has been using Whipple Super Chargers for years on Mustangs from the factory in case you did not know.

Check out Ford Racing's Website,

http://www.fordracingparts.com/mustang/performancepacks.asp

Last edited:

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok Reptar I'm curious. What's the traditional style?

X2..

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

I'll let whipple answer that. In my case Whipple suggested calling a dealer since there isn't any Whipple authorized installer here in NYC.
Like I said just trying to help. And I hope that makes sense now.

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM ----------

There isn't any list that is why I posted my suggestion

Ford has been using Whipple Super Chargers for years on Mustangs from the factory in case you did not know.

Check out Ford Racing's Website,

http://www.fordracingparts.com/mustang/performancepacks.asp
ok now you have clarified what you were trying to say..like said above i wasn't alone in not understanding your post but now i do.

and yes i was aware ford runs whipples on mustangs..i just didn't understand why you randomly brought mustangs up on a thread about Raptor superchargers but now that you have said its because some ford dealers do install whipples..