Whipple's 6.2L 650hp Raptor system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

neveo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
can i get a name of a ford dealer in nor cal who does whipple installs and also your recommended independent shops in nor cal....

do you do installs in fresno and what is the labor cost for that?

thanks,

OP
OP
Whipple Charged

Whipple Charged

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
can i get a name of a ford dealer in nor cal who does whipple installs and also your recommended independent shops in nor cal....

do you do installs in fresno and what is the labor cost for that?

thanks,

We actually don't have any dealers in the Nor-cal area at this time. We do the installs here, we charge $1200 (includes NGK LTR7IX spark plugs) + $200 if you want a dyno before/after. We road test after so dyno is by no means required, just some want to see the results.

Vehicle needs to come with as low of fuel as possible, as we ALWAYS drain the gas and put fresh 91-octane and if you have the big tank, its a real pain to get all the fuel out. Many run 87 then fill up with 91 before install, we want all 87 outta there.

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We actually don't have any dealers in the Nor-cal area at this time. We do the installs here, we charge $1200 (includes NGK LTR7IX spark plugs) + $200 if you want a dyno before/after. We road test after so dyno is by no means required, just some want to see the results.

Vehicle needs to come with as low of fuel as possible, as we ALWAYS drain the gas and put fresh 91-octane and if you have the big tank, its a real pain to get all the fuel out. Many run 87 then fill up with 91 before install, we want all 87 outta there.

does your premium dealers do this process as well? such as using those spark plugs and the fuel?

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi Whipple Charged,

I just want to say hello from a FRF member, just got off the phone with Michael and he informed me you are from Whipplesuperchargers.
I'm surprized you didn't come aboard as a supporting vendor.
I have a complete kit going to Hassett Ford Dealership here in New York preordered two months ago can't wait to get it

Last edited:

jutrast

Reaction score
Any installers in new hampshire? Will the kit work on a 2010 6.2 Raptor?

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't want to step on Whipple Charged toes but,

I found out which Ford Dealer to go to by asking a Ford dealer
"Who is qualified and who is the best when it comes to Super Charged SVT GT Mustangs".

to jutrast
I suggest going to Whipple's website info is there!
Mine is a 2010 6.2 :peace:

Quote from website
2010-2012 FORD RAPTOR, F150, F250 SUPERCHARGER SYSTEM
THE BIGGEST, THE BADDEST, MOST EFFICIENT, MOST POWERFUL EMISSIONS LEGAL SUPERCHARGER SYSTEM​

Last edited:

keatonskidmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't want to step on Whipple Charged toes but,

I found out which Ford Dealer to go to by asking a Ford dealer
"Who is qualified and who is the best when it comes to Super Charged SVT GT Mustangs".

I suggest going to Whipple's website info is there!
Mine is a 2010 6.2 :peace:

what do you mean by this??