Which one to buy? I am trying to decide between the 35 package vs the 37 package. Any input from you all?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ragnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
35 is what I ordered due to better mpg and I feel it will be more ‘peppy’ than the 37s. To each their own. If you plan on adding 37s down the road, I would definitely suggest the 37s. I don’t plan on running 37s. When the stock tires need to be replaced, I plan on putting on true 35s. FWIW

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
35 is what I ordered due to better mpg and I feel it will be more ‘peppy’ than the 37s. To each their own. If you plan on adding 37s down the road, I would definitely suggest the 37s. I don’t plan on running 37s. When the stock tires need to be replaced, I plan on putting on true 35s. FWIW
What he said...

OP
OP
rtcole

rtcole

Reaction score
I was concerned that the 37’s would affect the overall performance of the truck ie peppy.

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was relieved that my 35 just barely fit in my garage, and barely fit into a parking garage that I use for parking downtown (heightwise). With a 37, it definitely wouldn't fit my garage and very questionable about the downtown garage. Even my antenna was hitting stuff in the parking garage with my 35. So practicality is a big factor for me.
My 08 raptor overall height 78.5in. 21 35 truck grew to 79.8in and 37 80.7in.

37 will be tight fit in most garages.

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most on here that buy 37s don't do it for the off-roading advantage (clearance etc). So get what you want. Either package is extremely capable.

G3n Blue

Reaction score
35's; better performance everywhere else besides in the rocks (how often will any of us be crawling our raptors?), better mpg, better handling, looks more proportionate in my eyes, cheaper, can select better looking beadlock wheels, significantly more travel and more likely to fit, height wise, in your garage.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
35's; better performance everywhere else besides in the rocks (how often will any of us be crawling our raptors?), better mpg, better handling, looks more proportionate in my eyes, cheaper, can select better looking beadlock wheels, significantly more travel and more likely to fit, height wise, in your garage.
This^^