Which Ford Raptor Should i get

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

Missionboi

Reaction score
I pulled the trigger :) I am getting it hopefully tomorrow, just need to push them down on their price, but it's mine! A molten orange scab fully loaded 2010 5.4L :) can't wait!!!

OP
OP
M

Missionboi

Reaction score
Thanks! :) it has 35,000 miles and they want 45,350. I told them I found cheaper and they will tell me tomorrow. I told them I want my negative equity amd warranty to maybe add up around there. But I told them the price for me that's right is 38k and they said its 100% possible! :)

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Thanks! :) it has 35,000 miles and they want 45,350. I told them I found cheaper and they will tell me tomorrow. I told them I want my negative equity amd warranty to maybe add up around there. But I told them the price for me that's right is 38k and they said its 100% possible! :)

Awesome! ditch the GTI and get a REAL truck!:waytogo:

OP
OP
M

Missionboi

Reaction score
Awesome! ditch the GTI and get a REAL truck!:waytogo:

Hell yea!! Lol, now it's time to found good cheap mods for now. Anyone know about a loud switch? (cutout or other) that is at a good price, or should I stick with making it dual piped with flow masters or not go dual piped lol

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Dual pipes (true duals) are never fully dual since the y pipe makes it a single. Get a nice free flowing exhaust, I got mine for $70 installed. Long tubes and off road y pipe I am planning on pacesetter, around $500 total. If you want cams, comp cams are pretty good, although they are over $700 and really all your getting is a better sound. I got my Volant cold air for $230.

Banned
Reaction score
I'd say your first mods should be exhaust, air intake, and 5 star tunes.
They will really make a big difference.