Which Ford Raptor Should i get

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
is 48k for an orang raptor with luxury package, nav, everything, also with 28k miles a good deal? its on carmaxI found one with 18k miles for 38k on cargurus.com they look identical.

Don't know which is better, carmax or this cargurus website.

NO!!!

I paid $49,200 for my SUPERCREW 6.2L Molten Orange with every option except manstep with 291 miles... Invoice Pricing...

OP
OP
M

Missionboi

Reaction score
$48k for a used one!? Mine is fully loaded and MSRP new was 46k. Should be in the high 30s for used.

thats what I'm saying!!! The thing is is that camrax cannot bring down the price of the truck, its 42,998 but with taxes and all that junk comes out to 48k.

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

I realized I should have said 42,998 and with taxes its 48k woops lol.

OP
OP
M

Missionboi

Reaction score
Say HELL NO! keep looking. YOu shouldn't pay over 40.

Wanna help me look :) LOL I cannot seem to find one. I am looking for the inferno orange color scab fully loaded.

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

Never thought it would be this hard looking for a raptor haha

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Wanna help me look :) LOL I cannot seem to find one. I am looking for the inferno orange color scab fully loaded.

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

Never thought it would be this hard looking for a raptor haha

haha you can tell your a chevy guy lol its called MOLTEN orange lol

OP
OP
M

Missionboi

Reaction score

Jackemuphigh21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol yes I am all about Chevy's, but these trucks are just mean! lol you knew what I meant at least!

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

Procharged!!! MMMM lol! Ima have to find out info on this one!!!

It's just money. You cant take it with you anyways. It got a lot of the good stuff already done to it also.

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

Its in Vegas. Thats only like what a 4 hr drive or so for you?

OP
OP
M

Missionboi

Reaction score
It's just money. You cant take it with you anyways. It got a lot of the good stuff already done to it also.

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

Its in Vegas. Thats only like what a 4 hr drive or so for you?

Yea roughly around 4-6 hour drive. Its not that far :)