Which Ford Raptor Should i get

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

Missionboi

Reaction score
actually, even though the 5.4 is valued just as high as a 6.2, he could use it to his advantage in negotiating prices down.

wait wait wait...the 5.4L is valued more than the 6.2L? If I found a dealer than can negotiate that will be a great advantage, but Carmax does not allow any room for negotiation :( they say they have the LOWEST price there can not be any room to bring it down

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

Honestly of I was buying used I'd go 5.4.

I think thats what I might just do, but may ask why you say that?

OP
OP
M

Missionboi

Reaction score
You guys are right :) think I made up my mind with a orange scab on carmax that has 28k miles. Saves me big time in gas and mods are always nice ;)

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The 6.2 is relatively new... so keep that in mind. Like Greg said, there's no replacement for displacement. You're already buying the best truck on the market so you might as well get the best powerplant for it.

However, if you want better MPG's and such, yeah 5.4 all the way.

OP
OP
M

Missionboi

Reaction score
is 48k for an orang raptor with luxury package, nav, everything, also with 28k miles a good deal? its on carmax

I found one with 18k miles for 38k on cargurus.com they look identical.

Don't know which is better, carmax or this cargurus website.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
is 48k for an orang raptor with luxury package, nav, everything, also with 28k miles a good deal? its on carmax

I found one with 18k miles for 38k on cargurus.com they look identical.

Don't know which is better, carmax or this cargurus website.

Wait one is 10K cheaper with 10K less miles?