Which Ford Raptor Should i get

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've driven a 5.4 and man am I glad I got a 6.2 for daily driving.

Now if this truck will be primarily used off road then i dont think it matters which motor you go with.

OP
OP
M

Missionboi

Reaction score
A dealer denied the sale of a $50K truck...? Time to find a new Dealer.

It wasnt really a deny of ordering one, they denied me in ordering a scab, but this is like every dealership around me :boxed:

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

I've driven a 5.4 and man am I glad I got a 6.2 for daily driving.

Now if this truck will be primarily used off road then i dont think it matters which motor you go with.

Yea I am getting it as my daily driver and some off roading, to many toyota trucks in my neighborhood that think they can take on the real beast once I get it ;)

OP
OP
M

Missionboi

Reaction score
My suggestion is buy SOCOMech's truck.

Just went to go check it out, I REALLY like it!! But I got a volkswagen GTI I want to sell, its on a lease and wanted to trade it in. But if it comes down to selling it as a private party and changing the name then I think I will go for it!

Jackemuphigh21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yall got carmax out there? you gunna get a beatin on a trade anyway but at least carmax will buy the car without you buying theirs

OP
OP
M

Missionboi

Reaction score
yall got carmax out there? you gunna get a beatin on a trade anyway but at least carmax will buy the car without you buying theirs

Oh really?! Yea I got a carmax in burbank which is about 25 minutes away from me. I dont have to purchase anything and they can buy it? Its a 2012, and I made a terrible decision in getting it and I feel awful, but the raptor is just badass. I know I will have a grand or 2 in negative equity, I can just pay it off correct?

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Im sure people will vouch for me, the 5.4 is plenty for off road. Daily driving I like it for the better fuel mileage. It would be fun at times to have the 6.2. But if you want engine mods, the list is endless for the 5.4! And all the mods are SOOOO much cheaper.