Where to buy (So Cal - Huntington Beach) **Please Help**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scottyneutron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^what JohnnyBeagle said. I'm patiently waiting for my order to be picked up at Redlands Ford. If you don't want to wait an eternity, you'll be paying sticker plus a little more.

fogoftw

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those dealers in Texas that have trucks on the lot - Dallas/Fort Worth area are all selling at iMSRP, plus worthless dealer add-on's. I ordered mine at $800 over invoice. Shop around.

Dubless

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In SoCal especially in San Diego/OC areas there really aren't many dealers that'll budge on MSRP+adjustments. You may get lucky at one of the smaller dealerships in the LA or IE (Redlands Ford). But when I was shopping for my 13 SCREW I called no less than 25 or so dealers and all wanted $1k-10k adj on MSRP no budging for any Raptor, special ordered or in stock. Now I'm not sure if you walk in with a satchel full of $100 bills they wouldn't deal but at least over the phone that's all they would go. I was limited to dealers within 1hr from my home since I'm trading in 2 vehicles. I ended up negotiating a special through Tuttle Click in Irvine for MSRP. Otherwise I could've easily done the fly=n=drive for the best deal. For poop I called a dealer in TX that I found on Google who said they had the best pricing on Raptors. They had nearly the exact one I ordered +front camera in stock @ INVOICE. Would've saved me $3-4k Oh well, you lose some and you....well lose more I guess. LoL