Where Do You Park It?

Where do you park it?

• Carport

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Complex uncovered stall (like an appt parking lot)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So where do you park? When at home I mean. And do you have the SuperCab or SuperCrew?

OP
OP
BigJ

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I couldn't believe it at first, but my SuperCab fits comfortably in my garage.

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
the shame is I have a 3 car garage, and my truck doesnt fit inside.

Eagle Keeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The guy who built my house had an oversized garage put on! I could fit 2!!!! When I had my F-250 it fit and my wifes Explorer plus a bunch of other toys and junk.

OP
OP
BigJ

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The guy who built my house had an oversized garage put on! I could fit 2!!!! When I had my F-250 it fit and my wifes Explorer plus a bunch of other toys and junk.
Same situation here. We were sizing it up ourselves to see if a black 6.2 Raptor, or that mythical Raptorized Bronco will fit along side my Raptor :mrgreen:. Looks like we'd have room to spare!

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We were sizing it up ourselves to see if a black 6.2 Raptor will fit along side my Raptor

WHAT?! "Mr. White Raptors Rule" is thinking of buying a BLACK Raptor?! (I'm sure your better half is and she clearly has better understanding of which color is best :mrgreen: )

dude-wait-what.jpg

OP
OP
BigJ

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LOL yup. No solid plans, but she's not necessarily content letting me have all the fun. And she LOVES the black. No accounting for taste... after all she ended up with me :D