When will they be available at MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hemibob

Reaction score
I got my 21' very early at MSRP. Also have a Bronco Raptor and an R on order (who knows when I'll see either) and the dealer said my price is MSRP. We will see when they are delivered.
Its ridiculous that Porsche, Mercedes, and Land Rover dealers are all selling their vehicles with NO markups. My wifes new Range Rover came in the 1st week of Oct. and we paid sticker, and my other Rover dealer offered 40k over immediately.
Who knows what the hell will happen over the next 12 months!
@Restaurantman I’d love to buy a 911 at msrp. What dealer do you work with?

spaceaholic

Reaction score
Optimistic MSRP will be coming with regularity in the next year or so. Used car market is imploading, supply chain is becoming less of an issue and the deteriorating economy is going to thin out the heard of those who are able to afford the purchase of a 6 figure plus vehicle.

zapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Optimistic MSRP will be coming with regularity in the next year or so. Used car market is imploading, supply chain is becoming less of an issue and the deteriorating economy is going to thin out the heard of those who are able to afford the purchase of a 6 figure plus vehicle.
I'm with you.
The prices on the Rs will never be as high as they are currently. I assume the R will go down to MSRP in 2024 and for the EcoBoost, there will be discounts, maybe at invoice in some states..

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
I was told by a dealer owner that there were going to be around 6-7k Raptors total in 2023 and that half the dealers would get zero raptors. So, not sure it's gonna work out for the folks that wait for a "deal". This is just what I was told though, so who knows.

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Deals" won't likely be had on the Raptor R. They're very limited in production. There may be an odd optioned R, decontented, hail damaged and repainted R sitting on the lot that might be had for less than another well optioned and clean R. Otherwise pricing on these are going to stay at the top of what Ford offers.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
after they haven been used and abused with 50k miles, then you could probably pick one up at $115k

so true lol. each year the msrp will kreep up just like the 3.5 rap over the past few years. will be 117k next year then ford will pull the plug and values will go up when they realize this is the last raptor v8

Last edited:

Jww2124

Reaction score
Just like the TRX the allure will wear off and people will be onto the next Raptor with a fresh restyle. Raptors have held generally better value due to lower inventories. Fords managing their used market a lot better. Dodge pumped out 17k TRX’s in 22’ alone, they wanted market share and potential would be buyer Raptor money.

The ball is in Fords court when it comes to MSRP and resale. Keep supply chain delayed inventories low= higher values. Flood the market = dealers hungry for orders

Last edited: