When will they be available at MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mstgkillr

Reaction score
I’m hoping at some point they will be available at MSRP before being discontinued. Anyone know how many or for how long they will be produced?

Last edited:

trav7314

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They aren’t going to ever make a lot of these is my guess. It’s an easy carry and over from the GT500 so Ford could get a relatively cheap return on investment. Somebody on their team is probably tasked with checking daily on TRX production so Ford can pull the plug as soon as it stops:Big Laugh:

If you want to be part of the club it’s gonna cost you.

Restaurantman

Reaction score
I got my 21' very early at MSRP. Also have a Bronco Raptor and an R on order (who knows when I'll see either) and the dealer said my price is MSRP. We will see when they are delivered.
Its ridiculous that Porsche, Mercedes, and Land Rover dealers are all selling their vehicles with NO markups. My wifes new Range Rover came in the 1st week of Oct. and we paid sticker, and my other Rover dealer offered 40k over immediately.
Who knows what the hell will happen over the next 12 months!

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I vaguely remember seeing some production numbers, and they are higher than I would have thought. However, I have no idea how many guys out there are willing to buy above MSRP, so it doesn't really matter what the production numbers are. Honestly, if you don't have a dealer connection and don't want to pay ADM, I would be monitoring the used markets...and they won't be reasonably priced any time soon.