When a Raptor and an RV fall in love...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BMart

FRF Resident Artist
Reaction score
...they produce mutant children. A snow plow Raptor, and now this? Someone make it stop. Actually, people with bad backs will probably think twice...

*cough* Lucky14 *cough*

Jhawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The unit is also relatively light weight, which means that this Phoenix Camper shouldn't kill the Raptor's off-road chops.

Lol, that makes me laugh. I'd love to see someone try and do some serious highspeed offroading with one of those in the bed. :yucky: Plus, all the crap you put in the back of it would be all over the place. If you wanna camp on the trail bring a friggin tent and sleeping bag

SCelebs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I kinda like it. It would do great for our beaches out here where that would be the only way to legally camp out overnight.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Dear God that is just all wrong.
Raptors have a tow hitch for a reason - leave the damn trailer at the campsite.

Even my neck isn't red enough to appreciate that!

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea..I'll hang a hammock in my race trailer, turn on the generator, flip the A/C on, turn on the TV, DVD Player, turn the laptop on and relax in comfort in the trailer.