Wheel decision- split 6, fuel gauge, methiod standard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cfabrizio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am trying to decide which wheel to go with. I have gone cross eyed trying to look at every picture on google and the forums to see what I like and want. I have narrowed it down to 3- method split 6, fuel gauge, and method standard.

If you all have pictures of your ride with one of these can you help me out and post them up.

I have also decided on the goodyear duratrac for the skins. I do some light off road, beach, and mainly road driving. I wish I had some of the desert and dunes to tear through like you all out west because there isn't much in the DC metro area.

And what's the largest wheel tire combo I can do that is a simple bolt on with everything stock- no perch adjustments, fenders, lift, etc?

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Check out the TMX website for photos with the Method double standards. Those pics sold me on them ;)

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
X2 on the double standard, TMX price is the best I have seen. If I had my wish and everything was stock I really like the Nitto trail Grapplers 35x12.50 R17. The offset I like on the DS is 0. Our stock wheels are +34, so you might still have some rubbing on articulation and full lock

Sent from iPad 3 using Tapatalk