Wheel Alignment Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nick71692

Reaction score
So after having my Eibach springs installed I had the dealer perform an alignment. Attached is the report. I really have no idea whether or not they did a good job other than my vehicle isn't pulling in any direction. Looking for some insight into whether or not the spec sheet looks good, bad, etc.

upload_2020-7-2_9-43-46.png

upload_2020-7-2_9-44-2.png

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It doesn’t look like they adjusted anything other than the front toe and caster, and did a good job on those. The camber may be off in the positive direction, but I’m not sure what the Raptor’s run stock so I don’t know if they should’ve adjusted it or not. Usually you want to shoot for the middle of the adjustment on all fields. I’m curious if they can adjust that thrust angle in the rear, they’d have to loosen the u-bolts and shift the axle.

F350mike

Reaction score
Nick, do you have any pictures of your truck with the Eibach springs installed? How much lift did you gain and how does it ride/handle? My Eibachs just showed up on the ups truck yesterday

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi Nick, I use the information in the sticky thread by Pirate air (Your Raptor and it's Allignment). I have had my Raptor alignment refreshed twice, once after adding geiser springs and again when I switched to Gen2 shocks. I have been through two sets of tires and at the end of there life all tires measured equal tread depth with no abnormal wear or noise. A lot depends on driving style, frequency and method of tire rotations.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter