What will starting MSRP be for 2017 Raptor? (guesses?)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bunsterflusey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My guess is 55K for base (screw) and up to 70K.. Now, the Torsen diff will be an option.... What else is going to be an option for this beast? The lux package will be increased by $500-$750 just because and you're going to pay for that fancy turbo engine, not to mention that electrical nightmare transfer case/trans (really!?! 10spd) I'll keep the 14 for awhile and wait to see if this 2017 freak-show is worth the money....

c4sxm5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
More important question is when will the dealers start taking orders and who will find the first dealer selling at invoice!!!!

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If ford follows previous years, Order banks will likely be open on July-August of 2016. Pay me $100 and I will give you a dealership that will sell you a Raptor at invoice. :)

BTW ... I am #1 on the wait list at this dealership. :)

More important question is when will the dealers start taking orders and who will find the first dealer selling at invoice!!!!

D

Deleted member 12951

If ford follows previous years, Order banks will likely be open on July-August of 2016. Pay me $100 and I will give you a dealership that will sell you a Raptor at invoice. :)

Thought the going rate for selling a deal was $300, you know for your time.......

Reaction score
Seem like at least a 5000 increase since they are selling the 14's now for 5000 over sticker fairly easily...

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Good, you can let us know whats wrong with it while the rest of us wait out the first year :supergay:

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

Thought the going rate for selling a deal was $300, you know for your time.......

Hey if you're good at something, never do it for free lolol

Sford150

Reaction score

Would you really be able to find a dealership selling at invoice? Text me.

Last edited: