What should I do

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

c-ne-elk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And do you have a good idea how both dealers stand on their allocation? One of the dealers may be over their allocation for the quarter and could be much later than the other one. When I ordered mine in Mid February, the dealer flat out told me that he was out of allocation until March 6th and the order would not go in until he got his new allocation. On March 8th my order truly went in to Ford and the process started. 12ish weeks later I had my truck.

I am not sure when and how they get their allocations but it would be somthing to check on.

OP
OP
Richie_chi

Richie_chi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealership with my original order only had one allocation and I got it.ouisburg told me he had several

Allied Offroad

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe it. They literally have 2 or 3 whenever I drive by. I would go louisburg. What of business do you have? Are you in fort Scott?

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I would pay $3500 more to get it now!! If someone if offering to give me (or let me keep) $3500 and I get it now I would be hitching rides to get to the dealer instead of posting up in here...go get your truck!!!!

$3500 can get you some nice toys for the new ride ;)

OP
OP
Richie_chi

Richie_chi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went ahead and ordered a new one, they threw in a few crap charges but still ended up getting it for 900 over invoice. Just kinda sucks feel like I wasted a month waiting, but my priority is now 25 instead of 30 so maybe it'll even out. We will see. My original order is still going to through, dealership is just going to bring it in anyway if it shows up in 2 months and I'm still waiting next march I'm going to be pissed lol

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So did you end up ordering from louisburg ford?

Went ahead and ordered a new one, they threw in a few crap charges but still ended up getting it for 900 over invoice. Just kinda sucks feel like I wasted a month waiting, but my priority is now 25 instead of 30 so maybe it'll even out. We will see. My original order is still going to through, dealership is just going to bring it in anyway if it shows up in 2 months and I'm still waiting next march I'm going to be pissed lol

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jeff Lunsford! Awesome dude! Here's his info $50 over invoice.

Jeff Lunsford
Sales & Leasing Manager
Louisburg Ford
111 Fairlane Drive
Louisburg, Kansas 66053
Toll-Free: 1-877-901-4311
Fax: (913) 837-4312
www.louisburgford.com
"The Home of $50 Over Factory Invoice"

- Hector

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Richie_chi

Richie_chi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I got it from Louisburg 50 over invoice plus some advertising charge that was like 500 and a 135 fuel charge lol. Still the best deal I had found by far. Just hope they were being honest about their allocations, there's a few orders in front of mine so I don't want to be waiting till may

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
BTW .. everyone pays the ADV and Fuel Charge. So you did get $50 over invoice. Congrats!

Yeah I got it from Louisburg 50 over invoice plus some advertising charge that was like 500 and a 135 fuel charge lol. Still the best deal I had found by far. Just hope they were being honest about their allocations, there's a few orders in front of mine so I don't want to be waiting till may