what needs to be changed to run full e85?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M3sparky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just as the title says what do i need to do to make it be able to run on e85 full. i been pretty happy with e50 for quite some time, and mpt told me i needed to change my fuel pumps to get the map for just e85. it a bit annoyin needing to move to 2 pumps every time i fill up so im curious who has done this and if it just changing the fuel pump? or is more involved? if anyone can direct me to who sells kits to make it happen id really appreicate it. thanks

Hdaniel85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not yet, I have a tune from goostuned and run partial E85 (93 octane tune) and was wondering the same thing as well. The issue with CA is E85 isn't as available as say the Midwest, so be careful with your decision.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I may be too southern/redneck or whatever but what is e50? E 85 is realtively new around here, same concept? Fiddy percent as opposed to 85?

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I may be too southern/redneck or whatever but what is e50? E 85 is realtively new around here, same concept? Fiddy percent as opposed to 85?
E50 is usually E85 mixed with straight gas instead of going straight E85 people run E50 mix and use stock parts.