What mode do you drive a ford raptor in the street?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Witchy

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
2x4 as whtrapta said if I'm over 11mpg I'm going to slow. Also known as drive it like you stole it mode hehehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BABaracus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i know you have to put it in D lol
i mean do i have to put in sport mode everytime i turn on the truck?

You and I both live in Downey. Want to meet so you can see if my truck make same noise? I've never heard it. It sounds like you have the rear diff knob pulled out in the engaged position.

JD_27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You and I both live in Downey. Want to meet so you can see if my truck make same noise? I've never heard it. It sounds like you have the rear diff knob pulled out in the engaged position.

Sounds like you might want to take BABaracus up on this offer.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think he is talking about the drive line clunk...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

A possibility. There was a recall on the drive shaft. Mine would clunk real badly just as I started rolling. I took the shaft out and lubed the splines but it still did it. Apparently the fit at the splines had too much play designed in. Drive shaft replaced by dealer for free under the recall and the problem has been gone for at least 25K miles

You might consider taking your truck to the dealer, having them run the VIN and seeing fi that recall work has been done on your truck.