What is NOT covered by ESP and PMP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It includes brakes? Including resurface and/or new rotors?
And can you do your own maintenance, prefer to do your own?
How lose is the dealer and do you trust them?

raptordan2021

Reaction score
Do you guys think the premium maintenance plan is worth it? Im assuming the raptors take full synthetic oil which even at a local shop is runs anywhere between 80-100 dollars. Given that its a 3.5L Im assuming its probably close to 100 dollars per oil change.

Beenjammin

Reaction score
All I know is that cam phasers ARE covered and after mine had to be changed twice, it more then paid for an ESP right there. Esp with 2021 being the first year of the gen 3... who knows what issues may come to pass. Id definitely get on on a 2021. Thats just me. Whats another 2k when you just spent 70 and if you decide you dont need it later, they will refund or prorate it back.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Whats another 2k when you just spent 70 and if you decide you dont need it later, they will refund or prorate it back.
Very true. Had my warranty prorated because I had used a portion of it. Got 2100 buckaroos back. Process was super easy!

OP
OP
jwill

jwill

Reaction score
Sounds like I'm definitely getting the ESP. The ESP marketing sheet literally states what's not covered so guess i answered my own question.

As for the PMP, the value seems questionable. If you divide the PMP cost by the number of maintenance services, it averages to be anywhere between $110 - 140/service just to cover oil, filter, tire rotations, and wiper blades.

If you need other services like a brake flush, fuel injection clean, clean carbon build up, alignment, balance, battery then you're on your own.

Honeybadger_Zero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you guys think the premium maintenance plan is worth it? Im assuming the raptors take full synthetic oil which even at a local shop is runs anywhere between 80-100 dollars. Given that its a 3.5L Im assuming its probably close to 100 dollars per oil change.
BJs wholesale or Costco usually has Mobil 1 full synthetic in different flavors on sale every couple months 27$ a case which is the 6qts you need for the 3.5. Oil filter 8-15$ do the change yourself and save the cash