What is everyone paying for an off the lot Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RatedSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When I ordered my 2011, I went to Brian Bemis Ford and got mine ordered with every option minus graphics package, nav , and moonroof. for 42K . after taxes it was 44K. MSRP was 47K with NO options. I think that was a hell of a deal =)

Dabblin

Reaction score

Sitting on the lot. 54,5K MSRP paid 51,5K with free money
(zero interest 60 months)
Dealer had calls from Ca and Tx.

Dabblin

Reaction score
After 3 bloody Mary's and 2 Pepper Vodka shots my wife gave our local Ford
dealer a bad phone number and the wrong email. The next day while nursing a hangover she answered the phone when it rang, it was the dealer wondering when she was going to come out and look at it. She was there the next day.
Complaining that it was too expensive and making payments etc.
She offered a '98 Expedition with 225,000, he offered the 54.5K list Screw
for 50K and 0%. He is a wife is a good friend of a friend and an acquaintance.
I was shocked to get one off the lot, at less than list, much less the interest.
I was also surprised when the BOSS had done a credit check and the ding was not enough debt??
The 98 while in good shape wasn't worth much as a trade I figured 1500.
The free money made the deal irresistible.

JerryT

Reaction score
You might want to check with your Credit Union. Mine got me a hell of a deal on a five year lease back in December for a dealer ordered (Sept) 2012 Raptor that was configured with every available option including front camera and in the color I wanted Diamond Black.

I'm retired and usually only put 12k-14k miles a year on my trucks so leasing is a viable option. $552.00 a month for 60 months with a $28,000.00 residual buyout out at the end or walk away. I suspect that $28k residual will be conservative and I'll end up with significate positive equity for next lease unless I decide to buy it.

At the rate I'm customizing it I'll have another $10k tied up which mandates purchasing at end of lease :). Easily my all time favorite vehicle among some real classics (57 T-Bird, 63 Vett, 70 Boss 302, etc) I've owned over the years.

I haven't got the paper work handy but if memory serves me correctly between dealer discount and equity in turn in lease vehicle the cost basis of Raptor was reduced from $56k sticker down to $46k at 2.1% interest rate or something like that.

Like I said, leasing isn't for everybody but with these once in a lifetime interest rates worth looking into for the low mileage guys and yes I realize I am lucky to be a member of a Credit Union with a crack car leasing/car buying service staffed with professional car guys.

Last edited:

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can lease a raptor? Thought these were purchase only. Seems like you got a good deal as well. My 2% is also from a credit union.