What interior cleaner on 12 inch center screen??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

James O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mist some 50/50 rubbing alcohol on a microfiber cloth and wipe it clean. Works very well. I have not read the owners manual but my previous Dodge recommended that.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If it was an 11.9 screen I would say water and a terrycloth but 12 inches you're going to need a wire brush and some gasoline soaked rags.

rschap1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not end the humorous theme...but

I do see some cleaners appear to be nothing more than diluted alcohol,
but many others stating alcohol and/or ammonia free and claiming better for the screens.
I have been using what is labeled as a silicone solution for TVs, phones, and screens for a while now.

NetoBR

Reaction score
The mixture 50/50 rubbing alcohol And water is what most of glass cleaners are and it works great. Just like cleaning glass, the real trick is wiping with a wet side and then use the dry side to finish it.

Id recommended installing a screen protector like some people use on their phones. I got this on the link and it's just perfect. There's also the matte version of it but got the normal, leaves a lot of less fingerprints so that's a plus.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter