Help finding orange interior center console trim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Torn11

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I finally got my Raptor Gen 2 in the exact spec I wanted. Lead Foot gray with orange accent interior. I'm having a hard time finding the replacement trim for the center console (around the shifter, cup holders, etc.). The orange accent interior came with a different trim finish on the steering wheel, dash cluster, console, etc. (which I'm sure you all know anyway). Mine has some dings and I really want to replace it. I've seen the carbon ones but I don't think it will look good since I have the orange carbon. Hoping someone can help here!!!
C70F1A11-2FFA-4CD1-A079-2D88EA0CBEC4_1_105_c.jpeg

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
have you tried asking a ford parts dept with your vin to see if they can find it?

OP
OP
T

Torn11

Reaction score
Yes, I ended up doing that. Unfortunately there is no picture for the part #JL3Z-1504567-LA that matches my vin. They couldn't confirm that it's associated with the orange accent interior. They could only say that it "should" be the part that came since it's associated with your vin. I'm still skeptical, so fingers crossed.

OP
OP
T

Torn11

Reaction score
I still can’t find this trim piece. I’ve called and spoke with several ford dealers and I seemed to have stumped everyone. It looks as if it may only come with the entire console purchase which is ridiculous $. Does anyone with an orange accent interior happen to have one? I figured I would ask since a lot of people switch to the carbon fiber trim.

christiand

Reaction score
  • Yes, I ended up doing that. Unfortunately there is no picture for the part #JL3Z-1504567-LA that matches my vin. They couldn't confirm that it's associated with the orange accent interior. They could only say that it "should" be the part that came since it's associated with your vin. I'm still skeptical, so fingers crossed.
    Thats the wrong part, that's the plastic piece under the trim piece you want to swap. Im currently trying to replace the same area on my ne3w to me raptor, except i just want the regular one nom the orange. Here's the part number for the regular part (normal accent) if it helps at all. HL3Z-15045A76-AB

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I finally got my Raptor Gen 2 in the exact spec I wanted. Lead Foot gray with orange accent interior. I'm having a hard time finding the replacement trim for the center console (around the shifter, cup holders, etc.). The orange accent interior came with a different trim finish on the steering wheel, dash cluster, console, etc. (which I'm sure you all know anyway). Mine has some dings and I really want to replace it. I've seen the carbon ones but I don't think it will look good since I have the orange carbon. Hoping someone can help here!!!
View attachment 401902
If you have the piece installed on your truck that you want to replace, why not take it off and have a look at the part number that should be stamped on it? Or, am I missing something?