What do you use Aux switches for in a Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mattfusa

Reaction score
As a future new Gen 3 Raptor owner I am new to Aux switches on this truck, what are they typically used for and what are some that are essential to be added.

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Off road lighting and winches are the most common, I've seen radar detectors, dash cams, easy way control power to various other electronics ect. Just make sure to check the amp for each switch ect.

mpd510

Reaction score
Off road lighting and winches are the most common, I've seen radar detectors, dash cams, easy way control power to various other electronics ect. Just make sure to check the amp for each switch ect.
i know they may be different with the 2021 but if I wanted to hook to a dashcam, where are the leads?

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i know they may be different with the 2021 but if I wanted to hook to a dashcam, where are the leads?
what dashcam are you going with? I am waiting for the Blackvue 900X Plus to come out around the holidays to snag, hopefully.

KCHawkeye02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
depending on your use case, a separate battery might be a good option to be able to record when the vehicle is off if you happen to park outside often.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter