What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

XSTNKT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I expect a full write up!! I want to know how everything ingratiates and any bugs you have.
There's a TON of stuff in the thread on F150 forum. That's what sold me, honestly. But, I'll do a write up for sure!

From what I've read, they've worked some bugs out over the years. I'm cautiously optimistic.

XSTNKT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If that's the Autotec Pro, I'm just waiting to clarify that you lose ZERO sync/ford pass function. I use the programed auto start/location services etc. Seems to be the one to buy though.

Also would be nice if their HD backup camera is GTG. Wife's "4k" Benz cameras are SWEET for old eyes.
For sure I'll verify. I use both as well. Everything I've read says it's (recently) not an issue. The brains of the (sync) system is still intact and piggybacks on this unit.

I'm not doing a separate rear cam, just sticking with OEM.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The smallest of things. Went to Palmetto State Armory to pick up my CZ Shadow 2 and as I was backing out my camera was looking at the ground. The Hell? I just walked around the back to get in. Put it in park and closed the tailgate. Jumped back in the truck tailgate slams down. Walk back out, close tailgate, pull Fob out of pocket spin 180 and place back in pocket. In 2 years I have never accidentally hit the tailgate button twice nor twice in a row at the same time. Just me? Of course it is.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
The smallest of things. Went to Palmetto State Armory to pick up my CZ Shadow 2 and as I was backing out my camera was looking at the ground. The Hell? I just walked around the back to get in. Put it in park and closed the tailgate. Jumped back in the truck tailgate slams down. Walk back out, close tailgate, pull Fob out of pocket spin 180 and place back in pocket. In 2 years I have never accidentally hit the tailgate button twice nor twice in a row at the same time. Just me? Of course it is.

There is a TSB for unintentional tailgate opening.