What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Traded it in. Found a new 23 37pp on the lot of a dealership 100 miles from me built exactly the way I would have ordered one. Did some negotiating, but I felt they weren't giving me enough for my truck. Couldn't make a quick outright sale, so I let them sit on it. That backfired on me and someone else put a deposit on it. That was the end of November. Checked on it a few days before Christmas because it was still on their website, but it still had a deposit on it.
Fast forward to January 4th and I get a call that it's available again. I figured it was fate that I should have this truck, so I bought it. 1k under sticker. Sorry about the sh!tty pics.20240111_143438.jpg20240111_143602.jpg

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Traded it in. Found a new 23 37pp on the lot of a dealership 100 miles from me built exactly the way I would have ordered one. Did some negotiating, but I felt they weren't giving me enough for my truck. Couldn't make a quick outright sale, so I let them sit on it. That backfired on me and someone else put a deposit on it. That was the end of November. Checked on it a few days before Christmas because it was still on their website, but it still had a deposit on it.
Fast forward to January 4th and I get a call that it's available again. I figured it was fate that I should have this truck, so I bought it. 1k under sticker. Sorry about the sh!tty pics.View attachment 439976View attachment 439977
1000003220.gif

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea, my thoughts exactly. What a shit show. But as someone told me once " if it works what is the problem ".

My Raptor needs this I think as the seat does shift.

Funny my 2002 F350, rock solid after 22 years.
Funny how there are so many on here who are like, "the ford engineers are so smart and they do everything with purpose etc..." This is really the best fix all the engineers at Ford could come up with? I would bet a million dollars someone on this forum could come up with a better more professional solution.

XSTNKT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Funny how there are so many on here who are like, "the ford engineers are so smart and they do everything with purpose etc..." This is really the best fix all the engineers at Ford could come up with? I would bet a million dollars someone on this forum could come up with a better more professional solution.

They probably could! But not for the same cost as a piece of hose and two clamps. ;)