What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does it look like it will be a pain in the ass to drain the one from Ford?
It's 4 allen bolts... remove bottom, drain, put back. I mean, it's not a twist off, so in that regard it's more of a pain in the butt but it is literally 4 bolts. I don't intend to check it but every oil change or so.

daytona1783

Reaction score
Gave it a wash. The one thing that drives me nuts about this truck is the matte finish on the flares and bumpers. Someone scratched the crap out of my rear bumper at the store and I cannot fix it by buffing it out....the matte finishes show EVERY imperfection and the paint is thin. 70760374889__A78B615F-BBC3-462D-9294-70C23B793BA9.jpg

Wraith SRT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Couple things...finally received Morimoto 3rd w/Rapid Flash module, and installed a set of Yakima Overhaul HD towers w/60" HD Bars utilizing the tonneau mounting over the retractable bed cover for the Kayak

Attachments

• Morimoto 3rd.jpg
    Morimoto 3rd.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 39
  • yak bars 2.jpg
    yak bars 2.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 39
  • yak bars.jpg
    yak bars.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 39

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally finished up my 93 tune with @GooseTuned its been a long time coming and alot of wrenching to finally get here. But she now runs so smooth and has some pow pow. Thanks @GooseTuned for being patient and working with me for so long.
Now on to E85 as soon as I'm empty this last of this tank of 93. Can't wait!!