What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SaMAdams

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
CVfab IC install, boomba adapter, Oil change w/fumoto valve (AMS 5w-30/AMS filter), Cobb coolent cover, and Goosetuned stage 2 Today. Working in the garage is too much fun and addicting. Looking forward to working with the datalogs w/goose. The stock IC had a pretty good size dent in it from the factory. The install itself was pretty straight forward, but the two wire harness clips above the BOV took awhile to get off because I didn’t know they were there until after trying to remove.

6671C296-E489-4B70-B3C8-A050EF9E36D7.jpeg

010FEAF8-F21A-4EB9-8A93-66495F1DB42A.jpeg

332273D0-A00B-4C16-AA7B-9EAB2FF4EC89.jpeg

dblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CVfab IC install, boomba adapter, Oil change w/fumoto valve (AMS 5w-30/AMS filter), Cobb coolent cover, and Goosetuned stage 2 Today. Working in the garage is too much fun and addicting. Looking forward to working with the datalogs w/goose. The stock IC had a pretty good size dent in it from the factory. The install itself was pretty straight forward, but the two wire harness clips above the BOV took awhile to get off because I didn’t know they were there until after trying to remove.

View attachment 158946

View attachment 158947

View attachment 158948
I have a Cobb cover to install that I got for Christmas. It had a small chip in the powder coat so they are sending me a replacement.

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

View attachment 158946

View attachment 158947

View attachment 158948

Recently installed my CVF as well. Have an Agency Power adapter to install (if I decide the noise isn’t too much... cause I AM old). However, the CVF coupler was almost if not touching the back of the valve/plug as it were. Didn’t you have issues squeezing the Boomba in there? The Agency Power looks identical to the Boomba

SaMAdams

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Recently installed my CVF as well. Have an Agency Power adapter to install (if I decide the noise isn’t too much... cause I AM old). However, the CVF coupler was almost if not touching the back of the valve/plug as it were. Didn’t you have issues squeezing the Boomba in there? The Agency Power looks identical to the Boomba
Nope, I didn’t have any issues with that. I’ll let you know if I see anything when I double check everything in a few weeks. The boomba is definitely pretty loud.

FDHog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Removed Artillery Fungus from my paint. Yeah, artillery fungus. Little hard black specks on my paint from a fungus in the wood mulch by my driveway. FUN