What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Installed RPG offroad 1.5" collars.

48408830316_78a189e8cd_b.jpgIMG_1957 by Anthony H, on Flickr

Love those fifteen52 Traverse wheels! Truck looks sharp!

changed all the fluids, installed spd flanges/downpipes, installed a wraith offroad shorty exhaust, changed the spark plugs, installed a full race throttle body spacer so the turbosmart BOV has a dedicated reference line, installed a volant intake with a donaldson tractor filter, swapped out the deavers for Icons in config 3.

tnSeKrF.jpg

That thing looks absolutely sinister!

Turbogoat324

Full Access Member
Reaction score
changed all the fluids, installed spd flanges/downpipes, installed a wraith offroad shorty exhaust, changed the spark plugs, installed a full race throttle body spacer so the turbosmart BOV has a dedicated reference line, installed a volant intake with a donaldson tractor filter, swapped out the deavers for Icons in config 3.

tnSeKrF.jpg

Out of curiosity why did you switch from deavers?

Heeblet

Full Access Member
Reaction score

tnSeKrF.jpg

I did same w BOV was clicking with the T connector. Horse crap! Dedicated line the way to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Out of curiosity why did you switch from deavers?

they had sagged 3" after all the abuse I put them through over the past 2 years. I went with the icons because I've heard good things, and I wanted the ability to play with the spring rate and height.

The icon leaf packs have 3 or 4 less leaves in them, so time will tell how well they hold up, but they feel smoother out of the box.

Turbogoat324

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they had sagged 3" after all the abuse I put them through over the past 2 years. I went with the icons because I've heard good things, and I wanted the ability to play with the spring rate and height.

The icon leaf packs have 3 or 4 less leaves in them, so time will tell how well they hold up, but they feel smoother out of the box.

Ahh I see. Good to know!