What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Little late, but this week I had the pleasure of re-tuning w/ the illustrious Winfield of @GooseTuned fame.

Kinda bummed to be ditching spicy NC 93 octane w/stage 2 but Winfield was able to claw back some of that power on yucky CAN 91 :doublepuke:

Truck runs great and still pulls harder than Bay Area traffic can handle so I'll take it but E50 looking mighty fine right about now, might slide into those DM's soon....

Also I moved so feel free to have a LOL at my current parking situation :facepalm:

E50 will blow both of those fuels out of the water! It'll make 93oct feel like 91ACN :D

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Installing Alcons up front - really didn't want to have to need new tie rods, but I do...

View attachment 313295

Glad we could get you setup! They turned out awesome!

Are the Alcons a larger diameter rotor then OEM? I would definitely go with them when it’s time for new brakes assuming they would fit with my stock 17’s

Yes, they will fit stock 17" wheels. If you have the beadlock style wheels, you will need to run the included 7mm billet wheel spacer for clearance. These brakes are an absolutely MASSIVE improvement over stock. Prices are going up on August 1st, so if anyone is interested, please reach out to us to grab a set!

dixonk

HMFIC
Reaction score
Glad we could get you setup! They turned out awesome!

Yes, they will fit stock 17" wheels. If you have the beadlock style wheels, you will need to run the included 7mm billet wheel spacer for clearance. These brakes are an absolutely MASSIVE improvement over stock. Prices are going up on August 1st, so if anyone is interested, please reach out to us to grab a set!
When are they going to make us electronic brake people a kit?

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
When are they going to make us electronic brake people a kit?

Unfortunately, no. They're too scared to touch the rears because the EPB is tied into the ABS system. However, there is a rear upgrade kit available with new rear pads and matching rotors. You will still have the OEM silver caliper though.