What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The stock rubber Raptor mats that came with my truck are pretty impressive. WT’s have been good in the past except for my 2015 F350 KR. They did a horrible job measuring for that truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The stock rubber mats left the carpet completely exposed under/behind the gas pedal. If it wasn’t for that, I likely would have kept them.

Bat

Reaction score
Tried to order a red RAPTOR vinyl inlay for my rear tailgate emblem and it's $15....plus $8 shipping! $8? For what? Is it coming in a huge box or something? It's a freaking 0.5oz decal! No thanks.
Not very impressed with them.

Bat

Reaction score
Matt with rappy just emailed me back saying they were going to send me out a new set to the corrected length ...[emoji1696]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Did u ask why it wasnt that way the first time. Since they produce ford authorized products, youd think theyd need to meet certain standards and being right fitment would be one of them.

Mbdurham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did u ask why it wasnt that way the first time. If ford authorized product, youd think theyd need to meet certain standards and being right fitment would be one of them.
No I just let them know they needed to check there template against a real truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

hedonist222

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let us know of notice any significant change in ride quality/handling.

I posted some thoughts here:

But in general, slight whirring noise that I'm fairly certain will tone down. Vehicle higher by at least an inch now (albeit stock beyond fairly worn down as well).

https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/tire-experience.73819/#post-1454385

Those Coopers are a phenomenal tire! Seem to be underrated in the Raptor crowd. I run ST MAXX myself.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. Looking forward to taking it off road this weekend. Either the desert or the canyons.

The max was also an option but the pro just look so much more nicer/aggressive. Lol

Look alot like km3

Yes I see the resemblance.
The km3 are 18 mm tread depth & the stt are 21mm.
Not a whole lot.

How many miles when you changed it? Fantastic quality filter catching that huge chunk of carbon, that would have hurt if it got into the cab.

I'm not sure to be honest.
I changed it myself at 25,000 miles.
I don't know if Ford changed it during routine services.
I think it may have been changed because I expected it to be more soiled at 25k miles.