What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Put a new set of SP542s in. Old set still looked good but I wanted to see what they looked like. Had about 13k on them or so.

Dachuri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed a BBK 73MM Throttle body - and mounted my nGauge to the A-pillar.

sZZMBxyYKQGudCHqWOu1IF03dTPQzQ8SlcMLLkggTzh4=w2400.jpg

RThbI_JrVqogxjlpIDSLzC8kL80ESDpEMM3MdQiYY39U=w2400.jpg

What hardware did you use to mount the nGauge to the A-Pillar? I’ve been looking for other options than the windshield suction cup.

Also, from this image I can’t see the wire, looks clean. Do you have a picture of how your outed the wire to the OBDII?

Thanks

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score

GhostRHR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great what do they charge in your area for ceramic coating

so getting different quotes and which brand of ceramic coating you choose and what is offered i've seen prices range from the $1-2k range

I Have a business where i sell offroad truck and jeep parts and worked a deal with a local dealer to do some cross advertising and got a really good deal.

For the wash, paint correction, ceramic coating on all painted surfaces and wheels, as well as Xpel Ultimate on the B-pillars, mirror caps, door edges and headlights and i paid $1400.

bailer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
35,700kms, 35months for my 2017.
Did the fifth oil change today.
Truck has never burned any oil.

Had a good look underneath, noticed my rear diff driveshaft seal is a bit more than damp. I guess I’ll have the dealer take a look at it.

I had been having trouble with my truck stumbling and backfiring when it was low rpm lugging. I had the transmission reprogrammed last summer which apparently has fixed the issue.

On a controversial note, while experiencing the stumble/backfire issue last summer, I had decided to drill the 1/16” weephole. At the time I got about 200cc of oily water out of it. I have left it open, thinking I would plug it, if necessary. The elbow stays oily, but not enough to drip or get anything else dirty, so my plan is to leave it as is. Pic as follows...

327E63AE-7A51-453F-A8A2-7EB779C92885.jpeg