Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Discussion in 'Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2]' started by Jepper, Jan 5, 2018.

1. CobraJay

CobraJay Member

Nyalic definitely looks better than the Fluidfilm I use on my DD's. Any idea how it handle sandblasting from driving on Highways??? I havent coated the Raptor yet, looks like its time to do some homework.

2. GhostRHR

GhostRHR Full Access Member

hardiner layers? not sure what you mean? also these packages don't really mean anything except to the shop they are being offered from. do you know which brand(s) of ceramic coating the shop offers? as far as getting paint protection and ceramic coating the prices you mentioned are just crazy and sounds like they just want to take peoples money i would look elsewhere.

3. Biggwrm

Biggwrm Full Access Member

Ceramic Pro, yea the different levels was just how many layers of the 9h? He put on

4. GhostRHR

GhostRHR Full Access Member

Any more then 2 is really overkill when it comes to coatings.

5. Halo Raptor

Halo Raptor Full Access Member

Bought some Kings for the rear that have already been tuned... bad assss

6. Todd Turbo S

Todd Turbo S Full Access Member

Hi. No idea. If everything they claim it does on their web site, I’m sure it will work. I applied two coats, acts like a paint “clear coat”. Here you can see they actually use this product to restore faded paint and rust spots. It’s amazing the gloss after applying. Given they use this on industrial farming equipment, I would expect this product to hold up well. When I spoke with the company, he said you can cover your entire engine pay, including radiator, to keep seal out all the dust, debris and salt. I started out with just the engine cover, came out great. Read through their web site and check out all the videos.
    https://www.nyalic.com/Automobiles-_c_21.html

CobraJay likes this.
  7. Todd Turbo S

Lol, yeah, I’m pretty bad...it’s a labor of love.

8. Mbdurham

Mbdurham Full Access Member

Installed BuiltRight racks but not for Baja runs holding stuff for family runs right now

Was also going to mount my 3 ton ProEagle but the JDS mount that was shipped was incorrect

[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

9. Johnfaeglasgow

Johnfaeglasgow Full Access Member

I did something similar but using single pin weatherpack plugs and sockets. My figuring was I can rearrange connections if I decide and also I have the tools now to mess with every connection if need be.
    Definitely doesn’t look as neat as yours though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Kashoggio likes this.
  10. Todd Turbo S

Had the Corsa Cat Back exhaust with X-pipe res delete and gun metal tips installed. All I can says, is WOW, amazing. Big thanks to Roman with NEO Garage for the recommendation. I researched the heck out of all the available exhaust options, and while we can’t duplicate the Gen 1 6.2 sound, this one doesn’t sound half bad and no raspy rice cooker sound or droning noise in the cab, I couldn’t be happier. Only one bummer is, there was a nick on one of my exhaust tips when they unwrapped it, this will drive me crazy...side note, I got 3 different quotes from installers, all said, Corsa makes a very good high quality product.

2C9D2549-3DEF-4CFF-9891-C78E6D247CE5.jpeg

190C35A0-FF88-4D07-861E-2BE19A4F0D50.jpeg

8335E8CC-3CFB-473A-8563-AB9C179C87A1.jpeg

Last edited: Feb 15, 2020