What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnfaeglasgow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I fitted one BD fog light bracket... Modifying a truck is slow progress when you can only steal about three minutes a day between work and family [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I fitted one BD fog light bracket... Modifying a truck is slow progress when you can only steal about three minutes a day between work and family [emoji51]

One of the most time consuming parts of installing a BD fog kit is assembling the lights, mounting them to the brackets, and flipping the bezels so that the lights are right side up. I'd knock that out first a little at a time. After that, just bolt to the truck, aim lights, and tighten. Wiring is all plug and play at that point.

Sharkus29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had the whipple kit installed today and my truck is considerably slower than stock. Sport mode, traction control off and it won't even chirp the tires much less roast them like before.

Don't know what's wrong but something ain't right. Does the truck need to relearn itself?

From others posts it sounded to me like it was instant difference for the better.

Somethings definitely not right, my whipple kit made a noticeable difference in power when it installed it.

Johnfaeglasgow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of the most time consuming parts of installing a BD fog kit is assembling the lights, mounting them to the brackets, and flipping the bezels so that the lights are right side up. I'd knock that out first a little at a time. After that, just bolt to the truck, aim lights, and tighten. Wiring is all plug and play at that point.
Yeah, I was thinking after the fact I should’ve assembled them first. [emoji2359]

Ps. Thanks for getting them out to me so fast! It’s exciting!